We may lead the GDPR Compliance Project for your organisation from beginning to end by implementing, through stages, the privacy program framework we developed.
By dividing the project into stages, we allow your organisation to smoothly, methodologically and effectively make the necessary adjustments towards compliance based on your business needs and unique characteristics.
- Management and employee GDPR awareness/training sessions
- Organisation understanding and collection of vital information on your current scheme of personal data collection and processing
- Business processes identification
- Data inventory
- Data flow mapping
- Assessment of organisation’s privacy program
- Gap Analysis
- Data Protection Impact Assessment
Delivery and development of a GDPR implementation roadmap based on the gap analysis findings, risk assessments and business priorities
Consultancy services in implementing the GDPR roadmap
Periodical and ongoing compliance review
- Ongoing monitoring of the organisation to control, manage and report risk associated with privacy management practices
- Monitoring of compliance with established privacy policies and environment monitoring
- Compliance and Risk monitoring
- Monitoring of regulatory and legislative changes
- Audit to ensure consistency, effectiveness and sustainment of organisation privacy practices.
- Continually communicate expectations and policy requirements internally and externally through training and awareness campaigns.